Directorate of Intelligence and Investigations FBR has destroyed the 10.20 million counterfeit cigarettes in Peshawar.
The cigarettes seized for the reasons of the counterfeiting were duly confiscated outright under section 27(1) of the federal excise act 2005.
FBR directorate of IR told media that in continuation of monitoring/surveillance of non-duty paid cigarettes, the intelligence gathering by this Directorate revealed existence of warehouses within the vicinity of District Peshawar where huge quantity of counterfeit cigarettes was stocked. Accordingly in view of the above information gathering, this Directorate decided to initiate formal operation against the counterfeit cigarettes and confiscated a huge amount of illegal cigarettes.
The directorate burnt the cigarettes in order to destroy the illegal cigarettes stock from further use. Media, industry and other relevant authorities witnessed the burning of counterfeit cigarettes.
- Warid SMS Bundles how to activate and Charges Daily Weekly Monthly
- Download Mehr-e-Ali By Atif Aslam reciting Naat in the condition of Ehraam at Hajj 2009
- Pay utility Bills at ARY Sahulat Centers Locations Karachi
- Bridal Mahndi Designs for Hands
- What is Instagram and Detailed Description and Usage Guide to Instagram.