Zong Launches Fiber Home, its New 4G WiFi hotspot Device
Zong today announced the availability of its new 4G Mobile Broadband device that they are calling Fiber Home.
According to information available on Zong’s website, Fiber Home is going to be another wireless 4G MiFi device from the company that can be used with Zong’s Internet SIM for using Zong’s 3G and 4G services.
Users will be able to create a WiFi hotspot with this device and connect their laptops, phones, tabs and other wireless devices with Fiber Home for internet connectivity.
Zong’s Fiber Home device comes with a display screen to show battery status and estimated number of hours that users can avail without any power-source.
Fiber Home Specifications
Below are some of the specs of Zong Fiber Home device:
- Supported networks: 3G, 4G
- Multiple Device connectivity:
- 10 devices can connect at a time
- Capacity: 2100mAh
- Maximum Usage: 8 Hours
- Standby Time: 40 Hours
Data Packages for Fiber Home
Zong is offer its below packages for Fiber Home Device:
Fiber Home Price
- Zong is selling its Fiber Home device for Rs. 3,000.
- This is the base price of device and doesn’t include any data package
- You can avail 10% discount if you — are from Islamabad/Rawalpindi — and order this device online from here.