Zong has launched it’s online live chat support
With the website update recently, Zong has launched it’s online live chat support for it’s customers. Zong is aiming it’s current customers to get their issues resolved while efforts will be made to convert potential customers with whatever help they require.
Given that call helpline calls are not free and due to prolonged wait time, live web support is going to be a treat for customers.
You can connect to Zong’s live web support by simply going to Zong.com.pk and clicking on “Chat/Live Support” button on the website.
Live Web Support Features:
- Zong live support service is free
- You will get your chat log in email after the chat. You can uncheck this option if you do not want to receive chat log in email.
- Zong live support gives information details about services, packages, VAS while it also accepts complaints, suggestions and so on.
- Zong live support is for non Zong customers too, unlike other networks where they first validate if you are really their customer.
- Zong live support is for Zong prepaid customers too, unlike some other operators who offer web support to postpaid customers only.
- Zong’s live online support is available from 9 AM to 12 AM