What is Advance Balance How to get and Charges
Warid Advance Balance
With Warid Advance Balance Never run-out of balance when you need it! Just send “AB” to 7676 anytime you run out of balance.
What is Advance Balance?
“Advance Balance” is aimed at providing prepaid customers with emergency balance; once their account has insufficient balance for use of basic cellular services e.g. voice call, SMS.
Service Charges of first loan: Rs.2+tax apply.
Service Charges of Second loan: Rs.3+tax apply.
Note: service charges for the second Advance Balance are only applicable if your first Advance Balance outstanding amount or dues have not been cleared before taking another one.
Details & Mechanics:
- Subscribe to Advance Balance by sending “AB” to 7676*
- *Sending any other keywords or even a blank SMS to 7676 will get you subscribed to this service.
- There are no charges for sending SMS to 7676, service charges is charged only on successful Advance Balance.
- Available to Warid Prepaid Subscribers only.
- You can apply for two Advance Balance only.
- You need to clear any pending Advance Balance amounts before applying for additional loans.
- This service is currently available for limited packages.
- In order to qualify for Advance Balance:
- Customer should be active during the past 90 days.
- Customer should be at-least 4 months old in order to qualify for Advance Balance.
- Your current prepaid balance should be low enough as not being able to use basic services.
- Service charges shall be applicable over and above the Advance balance amount.
- No extra charges or taxes apply on the Advance Balance amount apart from the Service charges.
- Subscriber can utilize this feature twice before clearing their Advance Balance + Service charges amount. Once the amount is cleared the subscriber is eligible for another Advance Balance.
- Once the Advance balance limit is consumed, the subscriber will have to recharge/top-up via the conventional methods available.
- Upon the next recharge/top up customer is charged the Advance balance amount plus service charges for first or both the first and second loans whichever is applicable
- Partial deductions to Advance Balance amount shall be done where customer’s recharge amount is less than the Advance Balance + Service charges.