Warid Brings the BlackBerry Z10 for Post-paid Customers
Warid Telecom has announced the availability of new BlackBerry Z10 handset for its post-paid connections at the price of Rs. 59, 999.
Ufone and Mobilink are also offering the Blackberry Z10 to its customers.
The Blackberry Z10 is set to be the latest phenomena in smart phone technology introduced by BlackBerry previously known as RIM (Research in Motion), whose BlackBerry handsets are used by millions around the world. The BlackBerry Z10 is the first phone based on the brand new BlackBerry 10 Operating System.
The phone comes with an all-touch experience instead of a QWERTY keyboard usually associated with BlackBerry. The latest BlackBerry also comes with a 4.2-inch 1280×768 display and an 8-megapixel rear camera capable of recording full-HD video. With a 1.5 GHz processor, HDMI technology and high-speed USB port, the BlackBerry Z10 is a one-stop solution for all business needs.
Speaking about the new Blackberry Z-10, Warid’s official said: “We are very excited to bring the BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone to Warid customers. The BlackBerry Z10 powered solutions on Warid offers a unique cellular experience – which is great news for our style-savvy post-paid customers who use BlackBerry Smartphones for their business and lifestyle needs. ”
Here are the specs for Blackberry Z10:
- OS: BlackBerry 10 OS
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon
- CPU: Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait
- GPU: Adreno 225
- Dimensions: 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm
- Weight: 135 g
- Type: Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.2 inches (~355 ppi pixel density)
- Card slot: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Internal: 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, NFC, USB
- Primary: 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 2 MP, 720p@30fps
- Battery: Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Price: Rs. 59,999
- Availability: Blackberry Z10 is available at all Warid service centres (CSC) in Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad.