Warid Announces Unblock Me Service for Postpaid Subscribers
Warid has been adding a lot of value, during recent months, for its subscribers through various value added service.
While continuing its efforts, Warid today announced “Unblock Me”, an industry first, allowing the postpaid users to get their outgoing calls unblocked even when they reach their barring credit limit is reached.
This often happens with postpaid subscribers that they reach their credit limit and hence their outgoing activity is blocked. Unblock me is kind of advance balance service, which unblocks users’ accounts and their outgoing activity for a limited period of time.
Prepaid users were offered advance balance service for long, but now postpaid customers can also enjoy a bailout service through which they can get their outgoing services unblocked and pay their dues at a later time with convenience.
- To restore your postpaid number just dial *147*1# .
- You will receive an SMS notifying you that your outgoing capability has been restored for a limited time period.
- Only customers who haven’t reached 100% of their limit are able to use this service.
- Dialing *147*1# is free of cost
- Service charges of Rs.5.00+tax apply for each successful request