Ufone Launched Uth Pack, a Youth Brand
Ufone yesterday launched ‘Uth Pack’, which has been tailored specially for the youth. Uth Pack is designed to target the urban youth which is looking for a lot more than just Voice, SMS and Data. The focus of its positioning “On Kar” revolves around the digital at heart and for those who wish to have a redefined cellular service.
Uth Pack is the country’s first youth centric offer which is offering a wholesome product that is far beyond just the basic cellular offerings. The addition of numerous affinity partners offering discounts in more than 250 branded outlets across the country make this the most triumphant brand in the country.
The discounts being offered are sure to ignite the lifestyle value for the youth and shall help save ones pocket money with the amazing discounts being offered.
Mr. Salman Wassay, Chief Commercial Officer, Ufone said ‘On Kar’ is a belief of today’s youth which will enable them to shift their life in to top gear. Whatever they do is backed up by energy and self-drive and will help give their best for everything. From enjoying life, living the young at heart fun moments to being socially responsible and extending their helping hand in the society, the ‘On Kar’ belief gives our youngsters a hope and a lot of positive energy.
The launch of Ufone’s Uth package is going to bring to the Pakistani youth an amazing & unmatchable bouquet of offers and surprises, which will delight our youth and offer them a cost effective package that will surely bring a smile on their faces, he said.
While talking about the other attractions related to this package, he highlighted a few affinity partners, where Uth Pack customers will be able to avail discounts, namely: McDonalds, Cinnabon, Dunkin’ Donuts, Crossroads, Tutti Frutti, Accessorize, Crocs, Timberland, Swatch, Dell etc, he further added that these add ons are sure to enthrall our customers.
According to details, the newly launched Uth package offers ‘My pack offer’ which lets the customer call any other Uth pack number free after the first minute for the whole week just for Rs.5. On the other hand, Uth Pack also gives an SMS rate of Rs.0.35/sms to all networks and users can enjoy amazing data rates as low as Rs.4.99/MB.
- On-net F&F: Rs. 0.50/ 30 sec + tax
- Off-net F&F: Rs. 0.80/ 30 sec +tax
- On-net Calls: Rs 1.30/ 30 sec + tax
- Off-net Calls: Rs. 1.30/ 30 sec +tax
- simply send 5 numbers (Uth Pack and Ufone numbers only) in an SMS to 363
- You can add a total of 10 FnF numbers, 5 of them Ufone/Uth Pack numbers and 5 numbers of any other mobile network or PTCL
- One time charges of adding all your FnF numbers are Rs. 10 + Tax for the whole list.
- Modification of the list would be charged at Rs.10+tax per number change.
- SMS – All local networks: Rs. 0.35/SMS + tax
- Mobile Internet: Rs. 4.99/MB (including taxes)
- Voice Bundles
- Exclusive Uth Pack to Uth Pack Free Calls after one minute
- Free calls to Uth Pack number after one minute
- Subscription Charges: Rs. 50 per week
- Validity: 7 Days
- To Subscribe: *3553#
- SMS Bundles
- Daily: 500 SMS @ Rs. 2 per day – Send ‘Sub` to 6820
- Weekly: 1500 SMS @ Rs. 7 per week – Send ‘Sub` to 6830
- Monthly: 10,000 SMS @ Rs. 90 per month – Send ‘Sub` to 6840
- Mobile Internet Bundles
- Daily: 200 MB for Rs. 10 – SMS ‘SUB’ to 6850
- Monthly Light: 1.5 GB for Rs. 150 – SMS ‘SUB’ to 6860
- Monthly Heavy: 6 GBs for Rs. 500 – SMS ‘SUB’ to 6857
Switch to Uth Pack
- Ufone Customers — with any package — can switch to Uth Pack to avail all these amazing rates by dialling *3555#
- Standard conversion charges of Rs. 10 plus tax apply
- Once converted, you can avail all up-mentioned tariff without any daily charges
Terms and Conditions
- These offers and bundles are only valid for Uth Pack customers
- The My Pack offer will be valid for 7 calendar days with day of subscription included
- Short codes 6844 is charged at Rs. 0.02
- Free browsing will be on websites only i.e. www.facebook.com or m.facebook.com, www.wikipedia.com or m.wikipedia.com
- SMS short codes 6837 and 6822 will be charged at Rs. 0.50+tax
- These are limited time offers
- 19.5% FED on usage and other taxes at recharge or bill applies
- Using a SIM which is not in your name or allowing your SIM to be used by others is a crime – PTA
- Terms and conditions apply