Telenor Offers Duplicate Phone Book Java Based App for Contacts Backup
Telenor has announced Duplicate Phonebook service, a java based mobile app service which allows Telenor subscribers to save their contacts remotely on a secure location.
With this service Telenor customers can save their contacts and restore them when-ever they want to. This service can be handy for those who have more than 200 contacts, and they keep on changing their handsets.
- Backup contacts (Both Phone and SIM contacts)
- Restore contacts
- Dial *345*22#
- Download link would be sent to your inbox
- Download & launch application (standard data charges will apply)
- You will automatically get registered to service with one simple message
One time PKR 5 + tax will be charged at the time of subscription/ registration
Weekly charges are PKR 5 + tax
No charges will be deducted at the time of backup/ restore.
- The app is for feature phones supporting JAVA & Internet
- The handset should have correct Telenor internet APN settings to download the app
- The SIM should be active with sufficient balance”