Telenor Offers Call and SMS Block Service
Telenor Pakistan is now alms SMS block account as well, in accession to already offered Alarm block service.
This alarm and SMS block account allows Telenor prepaid and postpaid barter to block assertive numbers that they don’t wish to accept calls and SMS from.
Both SMS and Alarm block casework are offered in a bundle, and comes at a anchored account allegation of Rs. 20 additional tax per month.
Once you block a caller, any alarm from that addition will not ability you. Instead a alert is played to that addition every time s/he attempts to alarm you. You can change the absence alert to a active accent (number busy) or a campanology accent (call not best up) and so on.
- Subscribers can now block Calls & SMS using a single short code 420
- Black listing a number(s) will block calls, missed calls as well as incoming SMS from the number(s)
- White listing a number(s) will only allow calls and SMS from the number(s)
- Customer cannot choose one service at a time, both the services will be activated at the same time.
- Service is available for both prepaid and postpaid customers.
Charges detail is as per follows:
- Monthly Subscription = Rs. 20 + tax
- Blocking or Unblocking a number over SMS = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by calling 420 = Rs 2 + tax (per minute)
- Blocking or Unblocking a number by Call Blocker Website = Rs. 2 + tax (one time)