Telenor Pakistan has introduced data bucket or GPRS bundles for its prepaid and postpaid customers.
Prepaid customers can sign up for daily, weekly or monthly plans, while postpaid customers can avail GPRS bundles of 10 MB, 50 MB or unlimited bandwidth in a month.
Earlier, Telenor was offering this 5 MB data bucket for one day subscription only, which is now revised and offered with 3 MB data limit.
Prepaid GPRS/EDGE Bundles:
Postpaid GPRS/EDGE Bundles:
How to subscribe:
- Dial *345*901# to activate Daily bundle
- Dial *345*902# to activate Weekly bundle
- Dial *345*903# to activate Monthly bundle
How to check remaining quota:
Dial *999# to check the bundle balance. The balance will update after end of every GPRS session. Charges for checking balance is 12 paisas (including taxes)
- Data bundlea are applicable on all prepaid TalkShawk and Djuice price plans.
- Bundle would expire on the date of expiry at midnight. An expiry SMS notification will also be sent to the customer
- The subscribed bundle would expire & the customer would have to re-subscribe again
- If bundle expires during a session then customers will be charged the default GPRS charges for volume consumed in addition to the allowed volume bucket i.e. 3MB for daily, 10MB for weekly, 45MB for monthly. In case the user does not have any balance in his monetary account his session would stop after bundle exhaustion.
- Subscribers can subscribe to multiple validity bundles at one time.