Telenor EP is Stand For Easy Paisa
As per initial information provided to bloggers, primarily, in a start with Easy Paisa not only Telenor customers but everyone in Pakistan can pay their bills through nearest easy paisa outlet, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Telenor says that, currently there are 2500 Easy Paisa retail outlets across Pakistan which will be increased in few months to 8000 retail outlets including Telenor Sales and Service Center and Telenor Franchise.
Official Website: EasyPaisa.com.pk
Find Easy Paisa Agents: http://www.easypaisa.com.pk/agent.php
Easy Paisa Services:
You can pay your utility bill at nearest Easy Paisa retail outlet, no need to go to bank and waste your time.
After office/late hours
Confirmation SMS received after bill pay transaction
24/7 help line (345) availability (trained call center agents)
Utility Companies On Board
1. PTCL (Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited)
2. SSGC (Sui Southern Gas Company)
3. SNGPL (Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Ltd)
4. KESC (Karachi Electric Supply Company)
5. IESCO (Islamabad Electric Supply Company)
6. GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Power Company)
7. LESCO (Lahore Electric Supply Company)
8. HESCO (Hyderabad Electric Supply Company)
Telenor says that All other companies will be on-board very soon and then customers will be able to pay all kinds of Utility Bills.