Mobilink announce the nationwide launch of Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service. Mobilink brings the most convenient way for customers to pay their all utility bills. Through this service all Mobilink, non-Mobilink and non-mobile customers can pay their Utility Bills at Mobilink Customer Care Centers, Mobilink Franchises and selected Retailers.
Supported Utility Companies:
There are 18 Utility Companies supported by this service which are as following:
|Sr. No.||Bill Category||Bill Company||Company Name|
|1||PTCL||PTCL||Pakistan Telecommunications Company Limited|
|2||Gas||SSGC||Sui Southern Gas Company|
|3||SNGPL||Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited|
|4||Electricity||KESC||Karachi Electric Supply Company|
|5||FESCO||Faisalabad Electricity Supply Company|
|6||GEPCO||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|7||HESCO||Hyderabad Electric Supply Company|
|8||IESCO||Islamabad Electric Supply Company|
|9||LESCO||Lahore Electric Supply Company|
|10||MEPCO||Multan Electric Power Company|
|11||PESCO||Peshawar Electric Supply Company|
|12||QESCO||Quetta Electric Supply Company|
|13||Water & Sewerage||KWSB||Karachi Water and Sewerage Board|
|14||LWASA||Lahore Water and Sewerage Authority|
|15||RWASA||Rawalpindi Water and Sanitation Agency|
|16||MWASA||Multan Water and Sanitation Agency|
|17||BWASA||Baluchistan Water and Sanitation Authority|
|18||FWASA||Faisalabad Water and Sanitation Authority|
At launch, Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service will be available nationwide at:
- 20 Customer Care Centers
- 337 Franchises
- 3,878 Retailers
For customers, paying utility bill is very easy:
- Customer will visit nearest Mobilink Customer Care Center, Mobilink Franchise or Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Retailer along with his/her bill
- Customer will present his/her bill and cash to the representative of Mobilink Customer Care Center, Franchise or Retailer. Customer will also provide their Mobile number, if they have
- Mobilink representative will pay Customer?s bill through his system, and customer will receive a confirmation SMS of successful payment of their bill
- Customer?s bill will be stamped and signed by Mobilink representative
- This service is absolutely free of charge
- Every time Customer pay their bill, please advise them to ensure that the bill is stamped and signed by Mobilink representative and customer receive confirmation SMS
This service is free of charge. Nothing will be charged to customer over and above the actual bill amount.
Separate helpline is dedicated to handle customer queries and complaints. Details are as following:
o 4444 Helpline
- Mobilink customers can call 4444 from their mobile number and speak to Mobilink Customer Care Representative regarding their queries and complaints
- Customer will be charged Rs. 2+tax per call
o UAN Helpline Number – 111-124-444
- Customer of other operators or non-mobile customers can call 111-124-444 and speak to Mobilink Customer Care Representative regarding their queries and complaints.
- This UAN number can be dialed with area codes of Karachi (021), Lahore (042), Islamabad/Rawalpindi (051), Faisalabad (041) and Sialkot (052).
o Helpline timing
- Customer Care representatives will be available from 8:00am till 12:00 midnight.
- Information and disclaimer for customers is also available at www.mobilinkgsm.com/bills
- This service is for all Mobilink (Jazz & indigo), non-Mobilink and non-mobile customers.
By using Mobilink Utility Bill Payment Service, the customer agrees to the following:
1. In case of Mobile customer, the customer must ensure that he/she has received the Bill payment Confirmation SMS from 771.
2. That the customer must ensure that after successful bill payment, his/her bill is stamped and Transaction ID and Retailer Number is mentioned on the stamp.
3. That the representative of Mobilink CC Center, Franchise or Retailer is not authorized to receive any fees over and above the actual bill amount.
4. That the customer understands and agrees that no claims for arrears or otherwise will be entertained or considered by Pakistan Mobile Communications Limited (Mobilink) without a valid transaction ID.
5. That there are no undertakings, warranties, terms of agreement between the parties or guarantees by Mobilink as to the quality, standard and function of the Service and the direct and indirect consequences arising from the use of the Service.
6. That there is no assurance that the Service is free from defects, errors, or omissions, or is accurate or not flawed in any way or fit for any particular purpose, or will operate without interruption, delay or will be available or will not be suspended, cancelled or terminated.
7. That Mobilink shall not be liable for any consequences which arise as a result of the use of the Service by you including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of capital, loss of savings, loss of data and information, business, revenue, contracts, reputation or goodwill or any other expenses, costs and damages whether direct or indirect and whether reasonably foreseeable or not or in any manner whatsoever.
8. That all the risk, liability and choice of using the Services is with you and you shall not seek to claim any sums from Mobilink.
9. Mobilink may amend these terms and conditions whenever it deems necessary and Mobilink may amend/change the services offered herein or discontinue the services in whole or in part.
Launch Date: February 21, 2011
Communication: TV Commercials, Print, Radio, Outdoor, POS, Web, SMS Broadcast, Balance Inquiry