After 100% bonous offer from Zong , Warid brings a similar offer, but with different terms.
Warid is offering you bonus money on daily and monthly usage. Promotion, named as “Warid Bol Anmol Program”, is very simple – just use Rs. 5 or over in a day and get the bonus money credited into your account.
You will be rewarded with an immediate bonus balance for any activity on the Warid network! All you have to do is spend as low as Rs. 5 a day on the network and you will be rewarded with an immediate bonus balance with our “Bonus Rozana Program”.
If your usage crosses Rs. 10 a day and you’ll be automatically entitled to the “Bonus Mahana Program”.
You can avail “Bonus Rozana” and “Bonus Mahana” simultaneously.
Things to Remember:
- You don’t need to subscribe for anything to get the bonus money.
- How to get Daily Bonus: “Bonus Rozana” is an offer for prepaid subscribers that gives them instant bonus. On a daily usage of more than Rs. 5, you will be awarded with an instant bonus amount in your account. Details of bonus money is given above.
- You can receive an instant bonus every day if you spend more than Rs. 5 on the network.
- How to Get Monthly Bonus: “Bonus Mahana” offer gives you bonus balance according to your monthly usage. To be entitled to the “Bonus Mahana” offer, subscribers have to spend Rs. 10 each day after which they will receive Rs. 5 as a reward on the 5th day. The reward amount will increase after usage for 15 days and you can win up to Rs. 36 every month.
- These offers are available to all Warid prepaid users.
- Bonus can be used for on-net calls, on-net & off-net SMS or talky message. However, it cannot be used for GPRS, MMS or international calls.
- There are no subscription charges to get the bonus money.
- You will receive your bonus balance daily, if eligible. A notice will be sent to you via Flash message.
- All on-net calls, on-net & off-net SMS or talky messages will be charged from available bonus. Once the bonus balance is consumed, your main account balance will be used.
For example, if you have bonus worth Rs. 7 and you make a call to a Warid number that costs Rs. 10, your bonus of Rs. 7 will be consumed first and then the remaining Rs. 3 will be deducted from your main account.
- You can check your bonus balance by dialing *200#.
- You can’t share the bonus – there’s no expiry for the bonus money.