Samsung Galaxy Star Available at Affordable Price Rs. 9,999 in Pakistan
Samsung’s Galaxy Star – a budget Android phone – has made its way to Pakistan. Competing at price, Samsung Star is aimed for young aspiring users who want to switch to Android at an affordable price.
Powered by a decent 1 Ghz processor, Samsung Star boosts 3 inch QVGA display. There is 512 MB of RAM, probably not enough for various users – but considering the price one must remain contented with the package. There is another 4 GB of internal memory as well, that can be expanded with card if required.
There is a 2MP camera on the back of Galaxy Star. Users are likely to struggle with Galaxy Star’s battery.
Specifications of Galaxy Star:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean customized with Touchwiz
- Cortex A5 1GHz Processor
- 3 inch QVGA display – 320 x 240 with 65K internal colour depth
- 100.5g heavy and 11.9mm thick
- Optional dual-sim
- 2mp rear-facing camera with QVGA video recording
- 512 MB RAM with 4GB expandable internal storage
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wifi, Accelerometer, FM Radio
- 1200 mAh battery
- Stand-by: 320 hours
- talk time: 7 hours