Samsung announces the Note 10.1 2014 Full Spacifications
The new Note 10.1 is another device launched by Samsung in the same evening as the Note III. With the last generation Note 10.1 receiving less fanfare than Samsung would’ve wanted, this time Samsung is trying to make the wrongs right by correcting a few fundamental things.
Firstly, the 10.1 inch display’s resolution has been monumentally increased to 2560 x 1600 pixels. That’s the same as that of the Nexus 10, a Google-branded tablet made by Samsung. That’s one big step for mankind, as opposed to the catastrophic 800 x 1280 resolution on the previous generation “Note”.
It comes with the same octa-core Exynos processor as the Note III, as well as 3 GB of RAM and 16/32/64 GB of expandable storage. 8 megapixel camera with 1080p Full HD video can be found at the back, along with a 2 megapixel camera with Full HD video at the front.
Despite all this action, the Note 10.1 2014 is just 7.9 mm thick and weighs 535g. For connectivity, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, USB-OTG and Wi-Fi are used.
Being a Note tablet, it comes with its own S-Pen and has a slot at the back for holding that. This S-Pen will again have all the tricks which the Note III has.
The battery underneath the tablet is of 8220mAh capacity. Here are the full specs of the Note 10.1 2014 Edition:
- Customized Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- S-Pen, with its features and tricks
- 10.1 inch display with resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels
- 7.9mm thick
- 535g heavy
- 1.9Ghz octa-core Exynos processor/SnapDragon 800 on the LTE version
- 3 GB RAM with 16/32/64 GB expandable storage
- 8 megapixel rear-camera with 1080p Full HD video at 60fps
- 2 megapixel front-camera with Full HD video
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, USB-OTG, Wi-Fi, FM Radio
- 8220 mAh battery
- Available in Black and White
The Note 10.1 2014 Edition will be available later in the third quarter of this year for an unknown price.