PTCL now Offers Smart TV services without Subscribing to Broadband
PTCL today announced the availability of its Smart TV, the IPTV service, as a standalone product and package.
With this offer, PTCL customers can avail services, or those customers who already had Broadband services can subscribe to Smart TV as a stand alone product and can discontinue broadband services if they don’t require them.
In this package customer is not provided internet – and hence is also not charged for internet – making it more affordable and convenient. This package has an added advantage of unlimited calls on Sunday from PTCL Landline to Landline & Vfone.
- This Package offers Smart TV with Zero Kbps BB, in Rs. 450.
- Rs. 199 for monthly rental for landline phone will also be charged.
- STB and VOD charges would remain same as that of Normal Smart TV connection.
STB and VOD Charges:
- STB (Set Top Box): 4999/- One Time cost
- STB (Set Top Box) / instalment: 250/- month for 2 years – for Instalments
- VOD service is being charged to all existing and new Smart TV customer with the following two options:
- A). Rs 25 per movie for 24 Hours; Customers can subscribe to a movie at Rs. 25 and can watch/re-watch that movie multiple times within the next 24 Hours
- B). Rs 300 fixed per month for any 30 movies of their choice and available in the list within a period of one month.
- This offer can be availed by all the existing and new PSTN customers only
- Customers who already have broadband installed, can downgrade to this package
- This package comes with all IPTV features
- This package comes with a wired modem for IPTV connectivity
- Package option ‘A’ for VOD will be readily available on all existing and new Smart TV Connections with subscription
- Package option ‘b’ can be activated by calling at the PTCL contact centre