PTCL Introduces Smart TV Jadoo Plus with 125 Channels and Millions of Videos Archive
PTCL has introduced a new Smart TV Jadoo Plus box, a variation of its Smart TV service that offers TV streaming over IPTV.
PTCL claims that new Smart TV Jadoo PLUS will provide customers with 125 channels stream (IPTV multicast stream). More over it will offer customers with millions of videos and a huge library of free Movies. It also provides App store facility, through which customers will be able to use internet application like Facebook, twitter etc. on their television sets.
PTCL DSL broadband customers with minimum of 2 Mbps data rate or higher can avail this new Smart TV Jadoo Plus Service.
- Device Price:
- Customer can get the Smart TV Jadoo Plus on monthly instalment of 2 year. The per month instalments is PKR 600/-
- The Smart TV Jadoo Plus device upfront charges (one time) are Rs 10,000.
- Monthly Rental:
- for 2 MB DSL Customers: Rs. 600 per month
- for 4 MB DSL Customers: Rs. 500 per month
- for 6 MB DSL Customers: Rs. 400 per month
- for 8 MB DSL Customers: Rs. 300 per month
- for 10 MB DSL Customers: Rs. 200 per month
- All the existing and new PTCL customers can avail this facility.
- High speed internet access with 2Mbps or higher speed is required to avail the service.
- A TV with composite or HDMI input support is required to enjoy the service.
- Smart TV Jadoo Plus comes with one time device charges of Rs. 10,000 or a monthly instalment of Rs. 600 for two years.
- Monthly charges depend on your DSL speed, rates are mentioned above.
- Smart TV Jadoo Plus requires a one-time registration, which is done by the PTCL CPEI visiting your home at the time of installation.
- The Smart TV Jadoo Plus supports both composite (1 video + 2 audio) and HDMI inputs.
- Customers can shift from Smart TV Jadoo Plus to IPTV or vice versa. The customer has first to unsubscribe to the existing service and apply for a new one.
- Devices come with warranty period of 1 year.