PTCL ChaarJi LTE Tab Unboxing + Review+Specifications
PTCL announced its Chaarji LTE Tablet few weeks ago that it is selling for Rs. 25,000 in cities where PTCL’s Chaarji service is available, i.e. in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad and Peshawar. Tablet comes with Rs. 5,000 worth of freebies to sweeten the deal.
Before we go to unboxing pictures and a review video, where I will tell you about my experience about using the tablet, check below specifications for PTCL Chaarji LTE Tab:
- CPU: Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Chipset: Snapdragon 400 MSM8926
- OS: Android 4.4 Kitkat
- Supported Networks: 2G , 4G (PTCL), Dual-sim
- Dimensions: 183.3mm x 96.8mm x 8.9mm
- Weight: 242 grams
- Display: 6.98” with 720p resolution
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- Internal: 16GB
- Card slot: expandable by 64 GB via microSD
- Primary: 8MP with video, LED Flash and Auto focus
- Secondary: 2MP
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Wi-Fi, Dual sim
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Colours: Black, White
- Price: Rs.25,000
- Free Goodies (worth Rs. 5,000):
- 5 GB of CharJi EVO LTE Data valid for 3 Months.
- 15,000 Ufone On-Net minutes valid for 3 Months.
- Car Tablet Holder with 360-degree rotation.
- 1 Year subscription of Smart TV application [Over 150+ Live TV Channels & Video on Demand]
- Car Charger
- PTCL SmartLink Application.
- Free Screen protector.
- A lifetime subscription of turn-by-turn navigation from Sygic
Please note that Chaarji Tab doesn’t come with backword compatibility, meaning that this tab won’t connect with EVO or Nitro networks in case if Chaarji network is unavailable.
Review unit that we had received came with a “Special Edition” tag on it. Package contained following items:
- 7 inch PTCL ChaarJi LTE Tab
- 3,300 mAh battery
- Data Cable
- PTCL ChaarJi SIM (to be used in one of two available slots, second slot can be used for a Ufone SIM)
- Tablet Holder for Car
- Warranty card