Nokia Announces Asha 310 WiFI and Dual SIM Enabled Handset
Nokia is currently launching a new Asha phone every month and seeing the immense popularity and sales of the series, its easy to see why.
February has seen the launch of yet another touchscreen Asha device and its the dual-sim Asha 310 now. The phone is at its core the dual-sim variant of the Asha 309 smartphone (not a smartphone really but Nokia markets these phones as one).
Along with dual-SIM support, Nokia Asha 310 will come with WiFi support. Moreover, Nokia Asha 310 will run on Nokia Xpress Browser, that has this ability of compressing internet data by 90 percent without compromising the browsing experience.
Nokia Asha 310 will bring a full-touch with a scratch-proof 3-inch display. There is a 2-megapixel camera on the back while memory wise there is a MicroSD card slot for extra storage with either a 2GB or 4GB card included in the box.
Nokia has loaded 40 EA games for free along with Maps on its Asha 310 smartphone.
Here are the specs:
- Capacitive, scratch-resistant touchscreen
- 3 inch display with a resolution of 240 x 400 pixels and 65K colors
- Thickness: 13mm
- Weight: 103.7g
- Dual-sim support
- 20 MB memory with microSD card slot
- 2 MP back camera
- Wifi, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0, FM Radio
- Battery: 1110 mAh battery – 17 hours talk-time or up to 25 days on standby
- Available in Black, White and Golden Light colors
The phone will be available in Q1 of 2013 for about $100 or PKR 10,000.