Nokia 230 Dual SIM Premium Quality Phone Announced
Microsoft today announced Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual SIM – two new premium quality internet-enabled feature phones with great battery and a built quality that will last.
Nokia 230 comes with a 2MP front-facing camera with LED flash and a shortcut camera key, making it easier than ever to capture a selfie on a feature phone.
Available starting mid-December in Pakistan for approx. PKR 6,500 the Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual SIM are ideal for internet browsing, taking and viewing pictures, playing videos, and gaming on a 2.8” screen.
You can access popular web content with the Opera Mini Browser, Bing Search, and MSN Weather, and stay entertained with MP3 and video player, FM Radio, and games.
Connections and storage are made easier with Bluetooth 3.0 and Bluetooth audio support for headsets, and memory card support of up to 32GB.
Additionally, 23 hours of talk time and outstanding battery life make the Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 Dual SIM ideal first mobile devices, or reliable companion devices for smartphone and tablet users.
Specification for Nokia 230 and Nokia 230 DS
- Operating system: Nokia Series 30+
- Dimensions 124.6×53.3×10.9mm
- Weight: 91.8g
- Display: 2,8” QVGA (240*320)
- Main camera: 2MP with LED flash
- Front camera: 2MP with LED flash
- Connectivity: 900/1800 MHz, micro USB, 3.5mm AV connector, Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and HSP/HFP profile
- Memory: Up to 32GB Micro SD supported
- Battery BL-4UL ,1200 mAh
- Talk time: up to 23 hours
- Standby time: up to 27 days for Single SIM, and up to 22 days for Dual SIM variant
- Price: Rs. 6,500 (Estimated)
- Availability: Starting December 2015