Moblink Jazz Zero Balance Call
Zero Balance Call
By subscribing to this service, prepaid customers can generate calls and send SMS to B-party when they don’t have balance.
How To Subscribe
Dial *600# to subscribe the service
How To Un-subscribe
Dial *600# and follow menu instructions to Un-subscribe the service
Subscription Charges: Rs.2.68 Incl.tax per week
2 calls of 60 seconds each
Calls would be applicable on off-net (Excluding landline) and on-net numbers.
In order to send missed call or SMS to B-Party, you have to dial *600# from your prepaid SIM. Following are the options available in this menu:
- Reserve Call
- Missed Call
- Send SMS
- Account Summary
- Service Help
- Reserved Call : You can make 2 calls of 60 seconds each when out of
- Send Missed Call: With easy steps, you will be able to send a missed call
- Send SMS: You can type your own SMS or choose from 7 default templates
- Account Summary: It summarizes the remaining number of reserve calls, missed calls and SMS in your account
- By default 1 reserve call, 2 missed calls and 2 SMS will be allowed without any fee deduction
- Upon being successfully charged, you will be provisioned for full bundle of 2 Reserve call, 5 Missed calls , 2 SMS
- While using ZBC service you can consume Calls/SMS/Missed calls from default-bundle or full-bundle, and again recharge ZBC bundle account by paying Rs. 2.25+t upfront and add full-bundle in his ZBC account.
- Missed call and SMS to B-party will be received in ‘09230XXXXXXX’ format
- Validity of ZBC bundle is of 30 days.