Mobilink Jazz Champion’s Package Charges and How to Subscribe
Staying true to its 20 year legacy of being a true champion, Mobilink brings you its Champions Package – new default (New SIM) package for all prepaid customers. The new package not only offers the best rates for voice calls to all networks, SMS to any local number and fastest Mobile Internet, but will also ensure that you are charged only for the services you want. This package also provides an added functionality where you will be given details about your last call and balance after every call, absolutely free of cost.
(All tariffs inclusive of taxes)
|Call Rate (Local Networks)||Rs. 1/30 Second|
|SMS to all Networks||Rs. 1.2/sms|
|Mobile Internet Rate||Rs. 10/MB|
How to subscribe:
If you are an existing Mobilink customers and want to switch to Champion’s Package, you can simply do so by dialing *337#. Migration to Champion’s Package is free. To get Free End-Of-Call-Notification service on Champion’s Package, please dial *336#.
Terms and Conditions
- All MNP & new sales will get Champion’s package by default
- All voice, VAS, SMS and data services will be removed within 72 hours of migration
- In case a customer requests for subscription of services/ offers that are not allowed on champion package, he/she will have to migrate her/his package to avail them.
- All Rates in PKR (Pakistani Rupee).
- Terms and Conditions apply
- Call Setup fee of Rs 0.12 (tax including) will be charged on the first pulse for each call
- For Balance Inquiry Dial *111# for Rs. 0.24 (tax included). For any additional query, call 111 helpline for Rs. 2.39 (tax included)
- 14% withholding tax at recharge or bill apply
- Service charges of 5% and operational fee of 5% applies on recharge, and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK.
- Service charges of 5.06% and operational fee of 5.06% applies on recharge, and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh.
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan
- 1.27% higher prices will be charged in Sindh
- 0.84% higher prices will be charged in Federal Territory, FATA, Baluchistan, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan
- Your SIM is your identity; only use SIMs issued through Biometric Verification – PTA