is Huawei’s Latest High End Smartphone Honor 7 Specifications
Huawei has unveiled a new high-end smartphone with a large display with the new Honor 7. The phone comes with the home-baked Kirin chipset and a fingerprint scanner towards the back.
The display of the phone is a 5.2” panel with 1080p resolution, which is totally appropriate for this size. Underneath, the phone is powered by the company’s own Kirin 935 chipset, which consists of four plus four Cortex-A53 cores, clocked at 1.5 and 2.2 Ghz. Alongside it is 3 GB RAM with internal storage of 32 or 64 GB internal storage coupled a microSD card slot.
At the back is a 20 megapixel camera with dual-tone Flash and sapphire protective glass. Beneath it is a fingerprint scanner, similar to the one Huawei has used previously. At the front is an 8 megapixel camera for all your selfies.
Connectivity options include NFC, GPS and LTE. Battery capacity is 3,100 mAh. Fast charging is also supported. The phone will start at $320 for the 32 GB version, with the dual-SIM variant costing $35 more. It will be available in three colors.
Huawei Honor 7 Specifications:
CPU: 2.2 Ghz + 1.5 Ghz quad-core Cortex-A53
- Chipset: Kirin 935, Mali-T628 GPU
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE
- Display: 5.2” with 1080p resolution
- 424 ppi
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32/64 GB
- Card slot: expandable by 128 GB
- Primary: 20 megapixel with dual-tone LED Flash
- Secondary: 8 megapixel
- Connectivity: NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE
- Battery: 3,100 mAh, fast charging supported
- Price: $320 (32 GB), $400 (64 GB)+