HTC Announces the Budget Desire 200 Smartphone
HTC has outed yet another Android smartphone, this time in the starting range, the Desire 200. The phone is among the cheapest to ever come out from Taiwan and has a design inspired from the HTC flagship, the One.
The phone has a 3.5 inch display with resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. Under the screen is a 1Ghz single-core SnapDragon S1 processor and 512 MB RAM. The internal memory is 4 GB which is expandable via a memory card slot.
At the back is a 5 megapixel fixed-focus camera (which is a bit disappointing but its budget phone after all) with VGA video recording. There’s no front-facing camera on the Desire 200.
The battery capacity is 1230 mAh. Beats audio enhancement is in the mix too. Here are the full specs of the phone:
- (Unknown edition of) Android OS with HTC Sense UI
- 3.5 inch display with resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
- Weight: 100 grams
- 11.9mm thick
- 1Ghz single-core SnapDragon S1 processor
- 512 MB RAM with 4 GB internal expandable storage
- 5 megapixel fixed-focus back camera with VGA video recording
- Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Wifi Hotspot, GPS
- 1230 mAh battery
The pricing and availability details are under the covers right now but the phone should be getting the release date soon