How to Recover Deleted Files from NTFS and FAT Drives
Ever deleted files mistakenly? Maybe, your final project document that took dozens of days to complete? Even worse, you are not getting any free software to retrieve your data – and obviously you don’t have a credit card to buy a 100$ software from download.com?
Your one simple solution to all these situations is a software called “Pandora Recovery”.
Pandora Recovery will recognize your deleted files and will display them in an easy to use menu – with that it will give you an option to recover those deleted files with single click.
Pandora supports following formats:
Pandora Recovery Supports Following Operating Systems:
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows 2000
As it supports FAT formatted memory drives, Pandora Recovery will be able to recover your deleted files from digital camera memory cards, USB flash drives, SD Cards, mobile memory or any other portable memory device.
Enhanced Surface Scan:
If you are unable to find those of deleted files, Pandora Recovery can do a surface (cluster) scan of targeted media, which allows:
- Recovery of files whose MFT record has been reused by OS,
- Recovery of files from reformatted media,
- Recovery of files from discs with damaged or missing file allocation table.
Disk surface scan enumerates all unused clusters on the disk drive and searches for disk areas probably occupied by the data of removed files. Using this method of search, Pandora Recovery does not use information contained in the file allocation table. So, it can work even on reformatted disk drives (except in) the case when low-level formatting was performed).
- Pandora Recovery can recover not only ‘regular’ files, but also archived, hidden, system, sparse, encrypted and compressed files.
- Pandora Recovery handles files regardless of their type, size or any other attribute. As long as the space on the logical drive has not been reused by operating system Pandora Recovery can successfully recover content of any deleted file.
- Pandora Recovery will display you properties of files: file type, deletion status, percent of clusters reused (‘overwritten’ attribute), path and size of the file, date created and date modified and common attributes (compressed, archived, hidden, system, encrypted…).
It’s simply free!
You can start the download by clicking this link (EXE File – 3.1 MB)
Official Website: http://www.pandorarecovery.com/