How To Protect a Zip File With Password
If you have Using Windows XP:
1. Using Windows Explorer, locate the first file you want to zip.
2. Right click on the file and select â€œSend Toâ€ and â€œCompressed (zipped) Folder.â€ This will create a new compressed folder with the same name as the file, except with the extension .zip.
3. Right click any other file you want to compress and select â€œCopy.â€
4. Right click on the compressed folder you created in step 2 and select â€œPaste.â€ The copied file was pasted into the compressed folder. Repeat this until your compressed folder contains all the files you want.
5. Right click on the compressed folder and select â€œExplore.â€
6. In â€œFile,â€ select â€œAdd a Password.â€ Enter the password and confirm the password